3 Ways To Determine The Right Air Conditioner For Your Home
- The Cost & Size of the AC System:
There are numerous factors that can determine the right sized & priced air conditioner for your home.
A few of these factors include:
- How Well Your Home Is Insulated
- How Many BTUs the Unit Has
- Size of Your Home
- What Type of Home You Have
- Climate You Live In
*Consult with one of our technicians to find the right size & priced air conditioning unit for your home!
- SEER Rating:
Seasonal Energy Efficiency Rating rates energy efficiency and the higher the better. This helps with reducing utility bills as well as being more environmentally friendly.
- Energy Saving Features: Choosing a unit with a high SEER Rating as well as having energy qualifications are optimal features to pay attention for. Other features such as built-in timers, thermostat settings with a digital readout and a filter that slides out easily for regular cleaning are other optimal features as well.
Interested in an air conditioner? Check out our selection of air conditioners and make sure to call us for more information!
The team at Harry Clark Plumbing and Heating can help with your air conditioning needs throughout Berkeley and Oakland, CA! Contact us today!